Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Acne & Scars
Do you have age spots, scars, crow’s feet, enlarged oil glands, fine lines and wrinkles, warts, sagging skin, or uneven skin tone? If so, you may be a good candidate for cosmetic laser treatment. This procedure involves a laser light that uses heat to vaporize superficial layers of facial skin. The result is smoother, firmer skin, more even skin tones and the elimination of wrinkles caused by sun damage and facial expressions, scars, age spots and more. World's Famous Dermatologist wants to help conquer your blemishes so we offer cosmetic laser treatment in Johns Creek, Stockbridge & Lawrenceville, Georgia.
World's Famous Dermatologist
Cosmetic Laser Treatment
Cosmetic laser treatment or laser resurfacing is a good fit for those with minor skin imperfections due to aging, sun damage or acne. There are two types of cosmetic laser surgeries:
- Non-ablative laser is the use of a non-wounding laser to encourage the manufacture of collagen and will tighten the skin as well. One type of laser used for this procedure is an intense pulsed light (IPL) device.
- Ablative lasers include the the carbon dioxide (CO2) and the erbium laser. These are wounding lasers as they actually remove the top layer of skin to expose the smoother skin underneath.
What Will Happen?
World’s Famous Dermatologist, will fully prepare you for the process ahead of time. Things you can expect:
- Several weeks prior to the surgery, World’s Famous Dermatologist will prepare your skin by applying a series of treatments. These treatments will reduce the risk of side effects.
- For smaller areas, the doctor will use a local anesthesia to numb the area and for larger areas, he may add a sedative and/or painkiller.
- In addition, the site will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Next, we will do the procedure using the laser to move around the entire surface.
- Lastly, the dermatologist will cover the area with gauze to protect from infection or aggravation.
World’s Famous Dermatologist provides quality cosmetic laser Johns Creek, Stockbridge & Lawrenceville, Georgia. We look forward to creating a more youthful, smoother look for your damaged skin. Make an appointment today to get a new look for yourself: (678) 885-7110.
Just a short drive for Rex, Ellenwood, Morrow, College Park, Conyers, East Point, Jonesboro, Lake City, McDonough, Lovejoy, Conley, Locust Grove, Avondale Estates, Red Oak, Woolsey, Decatur, Atlanta, Pine Lake, Druid Hills, Scottsdale, Union City, North Decatur, Clarkston, Stone Mountain, Jenkinsburg, Klondike, Experiment, Porterdale, Fairburn, Griffin, Centerville, Tucker, Tyrone, Forest Park, Riverdale, Hampton, Church Street, Snapfinger, Oxford, Brooks, Covington, Hapeville, Belvedere, Dunaire, Lithonia, Redan, Inman, Fayetteville, Sunnyside, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Duluth, Suwanee, Milton, Norcross, Roswell, Grayson, Snellville, Dacula.